Attack at the Soul: ladies within the Former Yugoslavia sheds mild upon women’s wartime stories and is sensible in their coping recommendations within the face of the innumerable atrocities devoted opposed to them. this is often the single e-book to provide the reviews of therapists, counselors, and different psychological overall healthiness execs in addition to legal professionals and Justices of the foreign legal Tribunal in operating from either mental and felony views with girls in former Yugoslavia. the employees who relate their reports come from either former Yugoslavia and different international locations, representing nations akin to Norway, Germany, Holland, Costa Rica and the USA.
Focusing in this quarter provide you with a glance at utilized feminist perform in a cultural context outdoor the U.S. or Northern ecu. attack at the Soul includes an integration of feminist theories and perform in psychology, women’s heritage, women’s geography, and women’s jurisprudence. This selection of articles is meant as a old rfile, as insurance that either the plight of girls and the position of ladies in bringing it to the eye of the overseas group and the justice approach are not erased. attack at the Soul may help you serve your patients’needs by way of targeting such concerns as:
- feminist psychology and international concerns touching on crimes opposed to girls
- interviews with judges for the overseas legal Tribunal
- Belgrade feminists’experiences operating with lady survivors of conflict
- supporting women’s initiatives within the former Yugoslavia
- traumatized ladies and the influence of a women-centered education software in Bosnia
- psychosocial providers between refugee girls throughout the battle
- the sufferers and perpetrators of Serbia
- reports of rapes, killings, burning villages, and different severe conflict crimes
Assault at the Soul delivers first-hand debts of battle trauma to ladies. Deeply relocating and good written, the articles during this publication are written in a mixture of felony and mental methods that can assist you educate consumers to heal from serious, acute, and protracted trauma.